Otterbox Releases Premium Coolers
OtterBox, an outdoor staple since 1998, has introduced the Venture line of premium rugged coolers.
Venture coolers incorporate superior cooling technology and trusted OtterBox durability. The design is certified bear-resistant, can hold ice for up to 14 days and has been drop tested for durability on every side and edge, empty and full. 1 But Venture takes it even further with a fully customizable experience. A subtle and sturdy mounting system lets users attach accessories that fit their lifestyle. A cutting board, dry storage tray and separators help organize and maximize the internal space, while the sidetable, cup holders and drybox clips extend use beyond the confines of the cooler.
Venture coolers are available in three sizes — Venture 25, Venture 45 and Venture 65 — and are designed and manufactured in the U.S. Other features include:
- Sturdy, user-friendly latches that snap securely closed and hang out of the way when the cooler is open. The design allows for easy one-handed close and open.
- Anti-slide rubber feet: keep Venture where it’s put.
- Durable integrated handles that double as tie-down anchors and offer a comfortable, stable carry.
- Slanted interior bottom for easy draining.
- Interior nesting grooves, cutting board and storage tray rest on inner rim even when fully loaded.
- Organization slots to create custom compartments (Separator sold separately).
- Each Venture cooler is true to size: Venture 25 provides 25 quarts of internal capacity, etc.
- Customizable experience with a variety of durable accessories, including a bottle opener, cup holders, dry storage tray, cutting board, side table and drybox clip.
- Backed by OtterBox Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Venture 25, $249.99, comes with a bottle opener accessory that snaps securely to the front of the cooler.
For more information, visit www.otterbox.com.