Teens Nearly Die After Smoking what They Thought was Pot

Teens Nearly Die After Smoking what They Thought was Pot

How do you get through to your teens? How do you warn them of the dangers they face?

It's a question some parents are likely asking themselves after two teens nearly died from smoking what they thought was marijuana.

This happened Wednesday afternoon in Milton.

Halton Police say two 18-year-olds passed out and began having seizures after smoking something they bought from someone else.

Luckily, a quick-thinking neighbour saw what was going on and called 9-1-1.

Officers found the boys unconscious and dosed them with Naloxone which, police say, helped save their lives.

Police have not confirmed what was in the drugs but it's believed it was some kind of opioid.


Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran Drop Bizarre Music Video for ‘I Don’t Care’

Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran Drop Bizarre Music Video for ‘I Don’t Care’

U.S. President Donald Trump Grants Full Pardon to Conrad Black

U.S. President Donald Trump Grants Full Pardon to Conrad Black